Monday 24 September 2012

6 Word Memoir writing reflection.



Six Word Memoirs:
- How did it go? 
- Did you choose to stay in the classroom? Or go to solitary confinement? Why? How did it go?
- What do you think of this genre of writing? Pros? Cons?
- What did you learn about yourself as a writer/thinker?
- What was the hardest part? What was the most rewarding part?



Writing the 6 word memoirs was really easy for me. It went really well.

I chose to stay in the class room because I usually get off track and distracted when I work in other places

I really like this style of writing. I love how you can basically tell a story in 6 words and leave your readers just wanting so much more. One con about it is sometimes you just need more than 6 words to express how you feel, You can also get a lot deeper about your subject with more than 6 words.

I learnt that I can do a lot in less than 10 words. I usually try to go and use long and complicated words to help my story grow in length but I learnt that I can do the exact same thing with 6 words.

For me, one of the hardest parts was getting it down to 6 words exactly. I kept having good ideas yet I couldn’t get it down to 6 words for a long time. I think the most rewarding part was finally getting a deep thought and then realising I could get it down to 6 words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment