Monday 5 November 2012

Newspaper blackout



I really enjoyed writing Blackout Poetry but I found it very difficult at some times because it was like, I knew what I wanted to write and I knew what I wanted to say but I could not find a word that could not link the two words I wanted. Some successes I had were when I actually found a word that could link my two ideas together.

This type of writing was super unique, compared to the reading reflections and such because you have to subtract what you want to say what you need to say.

Something I learnt about myself as a writer was that I find it extremely hard to be able to do this. I’m much better off writing than subtracting to find what I want to say. I’m very descriptive to what I want to say and with the subtracting process, I found it hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment